Our team is growing and we are looking for a Business Developer who is passionate about innovation and all things digital, always up to date on the latest trends in marketing and advertising, and natural at spotting new business opportunities. As Business Developer, you are part of the Commercial Team and mostly responsible for new business and pipeline development with existing and new clients. We believe that future marketing ideas will always include a combination of creativity and technology, so we are looking for a person that wants to provide creative tech solutions from his heart to our partners and clients. Our ideal candidate fully understands the business and strategy of top brands and the challenges they might be experiencing. You always search for the sweet spot between our client’s strategic challenges and creating innovative solutions that benefit (their) end users. We believe that impactful innovation places the end user central.
This includes activities such as…
- Gathering market and consumer insights to support business case definitions which later on will be translated into actual concepts and digital products;
- Identifying and building new relationships to pave the way to the formalization of new products;
- Managing existing relationships with clients and partners;
- Understanding the client’s business and customer journey, beyond marketing and brand-related issues;
- Managing and leading the innovation phase while reaping the benefits of the expertise of our team of technologists, creatives and designers;
- Always being on the lookout for new opportunities in existing projects.
What we’re looking for…
- HBO/WO level and study background in advertising, marketing, business (or a similar study);
- Fluency in Dutch and English; (Dutch really is a must!)
- Highly visible profile with 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing, innovation, business development, and/or digital advertising;
- Interest for technology and innovation, and eager to get more knowledge of the market;
- Experience with structured innovation approaches like design thinking is a pre;
- Strong business and account management skills, sales and presentation power, and endless creativity from a business perspective;
- Team player with excellent communication skills to foster great relationships at any level;
- Stress-resistant, proactive and great persistence;
- A reliable yet entrepreneurial spirit; we expect you to be responsible for the project(s) that you get assigned, and take it on as if it is your own.
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time contract for 7 months with a focus on permanent employment if we’re both happy;
- An inspiring, creative and informal workplace with a young, diverse, driven and passionate team;
- We put your personal development first and give room to grow via coaching and workshops;
- Collaborating with colleagues in different roles: strategists, creatives, designers and developers;
- Part of the &samhoud group, reaping the benefits of all the expertise and experience of top management;
- Working for leading brands like Ahold Delhaize, VodafoneZiggo, and Landal GreenParks;
- Creating the coolest innovative projects, nationally as well as internationally focused;
- Plenty of room for your own initiatives and ideas.