Our team is growing and we’re looking for a new Management Assistant to support one or more senior managers. You will make sure that they are able to work carefree and arrange all organizational and calendar-technical business. Our ideal Management Assistant is a team player, who loves a challenge.
This includes activities such as…
- Managing agendas of one or more senior managers, who often work on multiple projects at once. This includes scheduling appointments, managing their inbox, and contacting clients;
- Organizing meetings, trainings and client sessions but also international business trips;
- Helping the management team to think forward and supporting them where necessary;
- Contacting people on different levels both inside and outside our organization, national and international.
What we’re looking for…
- HBO/WO level of thinking and working;
- Fluent in Dutch and a good level of English; (Dutch really is a must)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar function in a dynamic and commercial environment;
- Proactive, not afraid to speak up, responsible and reliable;
- A natural in managing small teams with a hands-on mentality;
- Someone who is efficient, flexible, optimistic and emphatic;
- Experience with Microsoft Office;
- Available for at least 4 days a week (5 days is a plus).
What’s in it for you?
- An inspiring, creative and informal workplace with a young, diverse, driven and passionate team;
- We put your personal development first and give room to grow via coaching and workshops;
- A full-time contract for 7 months with a prospect of permanent employment if we’re both happy;
- Collaborating with colleagues in different roles: strategist, creatives, designers and developers;
- Part of the &samhoud group, reaping the benefits of all the expertise and experience of top management;
- Working for leading brands like Ahold Delhaize, VodafoneZiggo and Landal Greenparks;
- Creating the coolest innovative projects, nationally as well as internationally focused;
- Plenty of room for your own initiatives and ideas.