After a long time of renovation, our team has returned to our brand office in the heart of Amsterdam at the Oosterdokskade, and believe us; what a place it has become! That is why we are looking for Office Management Trainees that are excited to take responsibility for the general operation of our office space. Are you studying, looking for a nice side job at a creative company, and ready to organize the office’s day-to-day operations? In that case, a job as an Office Management Trainee at &samhoud might be a perfect match for you!
This includes activities such as…
- Office management tasks; welcoming guests, coordinating meeting rooms, arranging office supplies, lunch, dinners, events, good coffee, and groceries;
- Safeguarding the tidiness of the office and working spaces. A replacement of a light bulb, cleaning out closets, or repainting a wall? You make sure it’s taken care of;
- Answering internal and external incoming calls and emails;
- Acting as the central point of contact for colleagues and suppliers regarding all kinds of practical topics;
- Supporting the team with a variety of administrative tasks;
- Prepare, organize, and work during events for and with our clients;
- Help organize fun activities for the team, varying from birthday gifts to organizing a ‘vrijmibo’.
What we’re looking for…
- Fluency in Dutch and a good level of English;
- Hospitality, reception, and/or catering experience is a pre;
- Availability for preferably 1 fixed day a week, and the possibility to work on evening events once in a while;
- Great organization and smooth planning fit you like a glove;
- Responsible, independent, and assertive. You dare to tackle things yourself, but also ask for help when needed;
- A ‘sure we can’ mentality; changing a planning last minute does not scare you away.
What’s in it for you?
- A lively office in the heart of Amsterdam with spectacular views;
- An inspiring, creative and informal workplace with a young, diverse, driven and passionate team;
- A place where you get trained and will be given the trust and responsibilities to become a great Office Management Trainee;
- Joining great events that are organized by &samhoud;
- Plenty of room for your initiatives and ideas to make our office and team even better.